Monday, February 6, 2012

Let's Get Moving!

Well folks. 

It's happened. 

I'VE MOVED!!! 

More Precious Than Rubies is no more...  Thank you all so much for the love and support you have shown the last several months as I have grown my heart (and blog skills) as God has moved me. 

But don't fret, dear readers. "7 Days Time" has been born. It's still gonna be plenty "Precious" and no, I am not changing my writing style at all. Instead, I am moving with purpose.  I am so stinking excited for how God is moving in my life (and He told me to invite you to come along!) 

So if you would be so kind, pop on over to my new blog at 7 Days Time. Subscribe by email. Follow. Like the ministry Facebook page. Pray for me. Share with your friends. God has called me to go big or go home. 

And I'm not ready to go home yet. 

It's not just a blog. It's a ministry movement. And I am beyond excited to share this ride with you!! 

7 Days Time: Limited time. Spend it Wisely. Live for God. 

Precious Love, 
SGK 

"...God, our God, spoke to us: "You've stayed long enough at this mountain. On your way now. Get moving..." -- Deuteronomy 1:6


1 comment: